Situated at the stunning Pensthorpe Natural Park (www.pensthorpe.com), Creative Chiropractic has grown to become a renowned patient centred Practice in Norfolk and has been Awarded the coveted Patient Partnership Quality Mark at ‘outstanding’ level.
We are now looking for a dynamic individual to join our exceptional team. We have a genuinely strong team ethos and an environment which is warm, friendly and professional and encompasses a culture of individual development and support. Our Practice simply loves what it does!
The position is full-time and offers 35 to 37 hours per week consisting of shifts as follows:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8.15am to 6.15pm (3 x 9-hour days), Friday 8.15am to 5.15pm (8-hours)
Plus, one Saturday morning a month, 8.15am to 1.15pm (5-hours)
On occasions, there may be the opportunity / requirement to work up to an additional 2 hours per week flexibly on extra marketing-related tasks.
Overall Job Purpose:
To fulfil a co-ordination role within the Practice to ensure that it is well-organised, efficient, professional and welcoming and is effectively and innovatively promoted and marketed through social media and Practice marketing materials.
- To deliver exceptional patient care via face-to-face, telephone, e-mail and social media communication within a vibrant, active and busy environment
- To deal with patients and visitors in a respectful, warm and polite manner so that they are made to feel welcome and put at their ease
- To assist the Practice Manager in the implementation of her role and in doing so maintaining the smooth running of the Practice.
- To support with the creation of content for and management of Creative Chiropractic’s social media presence, ensuring accurate, engaging and informative content.
- To work in partnership with internal and external personnel to assist in the delivery of marketing campaigns, including the updating of practice marketing materials
- To assist with marketing and patient statistics, including data gathering
- To maintain administration systems, including producing letters, e-mails and invoices in line with relevant procedural manuals and Governing Body Organisations
- To ensure the accuracy of appointments within the Practice for multiple Practitioners by accurately recording information in the computerised booking system
- To take payment from patients and carry out the associated recording procedures
- To assist with the monitoring and ordering of stock
- To comply with legal requirements including health and safety, equal opportunities, data protection and disability discrimination
The Practice Co-ordinator and Social Media Assistant is crucial to the patient’s impression of Creative Chiropractic both within the Practice and via social media.
For many people, an appointment with a healthcare professional can be stressful, particularly if they are in pain. Being able to put the patient at ease, whether through face-to-face, telephone, email or social media contact, makes a vital contribution to the consultation and appointment with the Practitioners.
It is desirable for a successful Practice Co-ordinator and Social Media Assistant to have the following experience, skills and qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a focus on attention to detail
- Competent and confident level of I.T. Skills (preferably MS Office) and social media platforms
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi-task (imperative)
- Experience within both a customer-facing and telephone environment, preferably (but not essential) in a medial or healthcare environment
- Customer focused with a calm, warm and reassuring approach
- Confidence and a can-do attitude
- Assertiveness and use of own initiative
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Numeric skills
- Planning and monitoring skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- An interest in healthy living
From time to time it might be necessary to undertake work not within this Job Description to meet the operational needs of the Practice.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01328 854325 for a complete application pack.
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd February at midnight.
A selection event will be held on Friday 1st March between 8.30am and 1.30pm.
If you wish to have an informal discussion, please telephone Linda on 07825 730876